USCO is set up as a trading company specialized in repair parts for Caterpillar® earth moving machines.
USCO acquires ITR, thus expanding its product range and becoming manufacturer of pumps, gears, pinions and other spare parts for earth moving machines. USCO starts to sell ITR branded products, a quality brand known worldwide.
USCO acquires FORTRESS ESP ITALIANA, one of the major manufacturers of repair parts for the earth moving sector. The company expands its product range and market penetration under the ITR brand.
USCO forms DYNAPARTS, a company focused on retail trade on the European market.
USCO expands the manufacturing sector with an investment of over € 2.000.000 in the purchase of automatic machine tools among which an FMS system composed of two Mazak working centers connected by a shuttle.
USCO acquires GRS SpA, world leader in the manufacture of pumps for earth moving machines in the aftermarket sector.
USCO headquarters and warehouses are moved to a new site that extends over a total surface area of 43.000 m² with an investment of € 20.000.000.
USCO enters into a joint venture agreement with KUT, a leader in the manufacture of undercarriage chains, shoes and segments with headquarters in South Korea.
- USCO establishes the first distribution center in Chicago, ITR North America.
- USCO establishes ITR Middle East in Dubai (UAE).
- USCO establishes Track One, in Modena (Italy) a company focused on the study, design and realization of complete ‘tailor-made' track frames for OEM customers.
- USCO establishes ITR Pacific in Brisbane (Australia).
- USCO enters into a joint-venture agreement with HUALONG, a Chinese manufacturing company with internal foundry, leader in the production of sprockets and idlers.
USCO establishes ITR America, following the joint-venture between ITR North America and Heavyquip. Thanks to the 15 branches the new entity is the largest all makes distributor in North America.
- USCO establishes ITR Africa in Johannesburg (South Africa) following a local joint-venture.
- USCO establishes ITR Far East in Ningbo (China).
- USCO expands the Modena, Italy headquarters and warehouse.
- Track One establishes Track one Kunshan, a Chinese branch dedicated to international OEMs with production plants in China.
- USCO acquires all the shares of South Korean company, KUT, and of the Chinese company, Hualong.
- USCO establishes ITR South America in São Paulo (Brazil).
- USCO establishes a partnership with GrupoHidrau Torque, Brazilian leader in the earthmoving machinery spare parts industry.
- KUT builds up a new forging plant for track links with 1600 and 2500 ton presses.
- ITR Africa opens new branches in Namibia, Cape town, Port Elizabeth and East London.
- ITR Africa moves into the newly renovated building and parts warehouse.
- USCO enters the agriculture business through the acquisition of BARANI NATALE & FIGLI Srl, a company located in Reggio Emilia (Italy).
- USCO sets up ITR BENELUX, in Tilburg (The Netherlands).
- USCO Modena (Italy) property expansion of 30.000 m².
- ITR America moves into a brand new building and parts warehouse of 9.300 m².
- USCO celebrates its 25° birthday anniversary.
- USCO establishes a partnership with BYG, a Spanish company leader in the GET business.
- GRS changes its business name into ITR Meccanica.
- Opening of a new facility in Ningbo (China) that houses the headquarters of ITR Far East and the Asian subsidiary of Track One.
- ITR Pacific opens a new branch in Perth, ITR Western Australia.
- ITR Pacific moves into the newly renovated building and parts warehouse.
- ITR Pacific expands its operations with a new branch in Victoria, AUS.
- ITR Middle East expands its headquarters with a newly built 16,000 m2 warehouse.
- Hualong installs a new production plant at its headquarters in China.
- ITR Africa opens a new branch in Pinetown, ZA.
- USCO takes over Barani Natale, benchmark for the industry of genuine agricultural machine parts.
- ITR Africa sets up ITR Zambia in Kitwe